tisulzhearfie Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Raabta In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In 2017, Shiv and Saira fall for each other and form an inseparable connection. Until, Saira crosses paths with a reincarnated lover from a previous lifetime who is determined to make her his lover again.
Its a great movie, full of emotions and keeps you into it and you never lose connection till the end of movie.<br/><br/>I nearly ignored movie with poor reviews but when I actually saw it, I realized that people who did with fake accounts or corrupted media people does that on purpose. <br/><br/>Wishing good luck to Sushant and team for this amazing work.
both the actor and the actress have potentials considering their previous movies, specially Sushan Rajput. but in this movie since start i found it has no story and if it has it is not interesting at all,i waited and waited but even that there seems that there is no direction and no sense in certain scenes..very poor script.

Download Mr. Right full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4on Flux full movie in hindi free downloadBoned full movie download in hindiFortitude malayalam full movie free downloadThe Green Hornet full movie hindi downloadPredators movie download in hdDownload Into the Blue full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Batman: Return to Arkham full movie with english subtitles online downloadDownload Silent Block full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4The Juggernaut 720p torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by tisulzhearfie
Please log in to post a reply.